Recipe: Spicy aromatic baked chicken
There are so many ways to cook chicken. Here's another idea--Spicy aromatic baked chicken! Read on for the full recipe that is tried and tested by Mummy Hani Campbell.
4 boneless chickens (thigh/breast)
1 tbsp Hoisin sauce
2 tbsp Korean hot chill bean paste
3 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- In a bowl, mix all the marinate ingredients together.
- Put the deboned chicken into a mixing bowl/Ziploc plastic bag. Pour the marinated over the chicken & mix well.
- Set aside for few hours or best overnight.
- Line an aluminium foil on a baking tray & spray with non-stick oil/vegetable oil.
- Preheat the oven to 200 deg C. & bake for about 20-25 mins.
Recipe from Hani Campbell
I stopped working since 2004 when I had my 1st baby girl and now I’m a full time mother to 4 beautiful young children, aged between 2yrs – 8 yrs old and a stage mom to my 3 daughters as a young talent. I’ve to juggle my life between wife & mother to my family. My husband, an American, loves to cook dinner for his family. I began to cook right after my son’s birth (2006).
As my children grew, their taste for food began to change. My husband & I decided that we should feed our children Asian food. We wanted our children to learn more about the Asian Culture and the different kind of foods. When comes to Asian food, it’s my turn to cook lunch/dinner for my family. My children love to eat & they inspire me.
Some other home-cooked recipes you may like: