A unique recipe for baked fish
1 piece of halibut sole fish (from Fairprice)- remove any bones if possible
1/4 of a red pepper (capsicum)
2 pieces of garlic
1/4 large yellow onion
3 tablespoons olive oil
some mixed herbs – McCormick perfect pinch original all pupose seasoning
a pinch of salt
a pinch of black pepper – McCormick black peppercorn grinder
1 Zespri gold kiwi fruit
1 piece of aluminium foil – large enough to wrap fish
1. Cut 1/4 red pepper, remove seeds and chop finely
2. Remove garlic skins and chop finely
3. Cut 1/4 large yellow onion, remove skin and chop finely
4. Remove skin from kiwifruit and cut into half.
5. Half kiwifruit to cut into slices and arrange onto a plate.
6. Half kiwifruit to chop into small cubes.
7. Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius.
8. Wash the piece of halibut sole fish and pat dry with paper towels.
9. Sprinkle the halibut sole fish on both sides with some black pepper and salt and place on aluminum foil.
10. Mix oil with lime juice, minced garlic and some mixed herbs.
11. Spread the mixture onto both sides of the fish.
12. Top the upper side with red pepper, then kiwi, then chopped onions in this order.
13. Wrap the aluminium foil round the fish. Do not expose the fish.
14. Bake for 15 minutes.
15. Place fish and sauce onto prepared plate with kiwi slices.
16. Serve immediately.