It’s natural to be afraid of infectious diseases and injuries to your child. Arm yourself with knowledge of symptoms, and learn what to do in an emergency. Familiarise yourself with basic first aid for kids, such as CPR and what to have in a medicine kit. Find out about a range of health conditions, including autoimmune disease, heart disease and chronic disease.
- Alzheimer's Disease in Singapore: signs, symptoms and treatment
- MP Louis Ng's toddler treated for Kawasaki Disease
- Study: Peyronie's disease which causes curvature in penis, linked to health issues
- Young boy goes blind blind due to vitamin A deficiency
- Can eating raw fish make you sick? This man lost his arm...