Ingredients for Deep fried beef lungs with chillies:
1kg Beef Lungs
2 bay leaves
1 tomatoe ~ cut small cubes
1 tbsp turmeric powder
2 tbsp chili powder
2-3 tbsp garlic & ginger paste
1 tsp salt
10 fresh red chilies
5 red bird’s eye (depend how spicy u want)
3 cloves garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar (I use light brown sugar)
Method for Deep fried beef lungs with chillies:
- Boil the beef lungs in salted water & bay leaves until tender & cut them into thin strips. Set aside & let it cool.
- Marinate the cooked beef lungs for about 30 mins or more. Then deep fry the beef lung & set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute the pounded mixture till fragrant & add cut tomatoes. Stir the mixture to combine.
- Then add the deep fried beef lungs into the mixture to coat. Reduce the heat to medium-low; simmer until fragrant for about 5 mins.
- Remove from heat & serve with steam white rice or eat by itself.
Other recipes that may interest you
Stuffed tomatoes with beef and corn
Boneless chicken leg oven baked
Award winning corn soup recipe
Salmon Teriyaki and Garlic fried rice
Thai grilled lemongrass chicken