L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore and
Ahhh, Nat King Cole and his beautiful rendition of L-O-V-E certainly sets the mood for the month, doesn't it? We at TheAsianparent have transited into the month of 'Love', seeminglessly. As Valentine's Day approaches, we are sure you are busy making plans to surprise your other half with sweet nothings. To throw you some ideas in that department and more, we enter this week with the theme of 'Love'.
But then again, Valentine's Day is not just for couples. Valentine's Day is a day for showering presents and hugs to the ones you love. Hence kids and grandparents can get into the recipe of fun as well (as long as love is the main ingredient here)!
Be sure to check out our previous articles and videos on Love:
1) 50 Ideas for Couples to Have Fun Together
2) 50 More Ideas for Couples
3) Actions Speak Louder than Words
4) A Love List of Memories
5) Ten Most Romantic Restaurants
6) Don’t Say It. Show It.
7) Budget Prince Charming
8 A Date with……Your Spouse!
9) Romancing the Wife
10) Cheap Valentines Gift Ideas
1) Rediscover your Sensual Self
2) Throw Excitement Into Your Sex Life!
3) Healthy Enough to Love Sex?
4) STDs – Get Tested
5) Flirting – The Married Way
6) Go Bold in the Bedroom!
7) Are You Too Busy For Sex?
8 Juggling Sex and Busy Lives
9) Fantasy Box for Sex
10) How to Talk About Sex and Relationships to Your Child
and many more.....
Happy Valentine's Day, folks!