Recipe: Smoked bacon spaghetti
This smoked bacon spaghetti dish is amazingly simple to whip up, and will be a great hit with your kids! Try it out now...
200g angel hair pasta
4-5 slices of smoked bacon
1 bell pepper, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
4 cloves garlic, sliced
Salt and cracked black pepper (to taste)
1. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 8–10 minutes or until soft. Drain & set aside.
2. While the pasta is cooking, heat a frying pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add butter and oil. Cook until butter has melted.
4. Add in bacon and stir fry till fragrant.
5. Add in garlic & bell pepper and stir for 1 minute.
6. Add in pasta, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
7. Sprinkle over some parmesan cheese.
Recipe from Yee Ling
I am a 29-year-old full time working mom with two daughters. Having to juggle between work & family put me through lots of pressure. A place which I can release my stress is in the kitchen. Yup...that sounds weird! Apart from loving to cook, I found that baking is fun too. I am still a newbie in baking but I am starting to love it because it serves as a form of retail therapy. I am always eager to try out new recipe and the final outcome seems to give me loads of joy and true satisfaction.