Fried Spaghetti Recipe
Try this tasty recipe for fried spaghetti, its perfect for those leftovers!
Fried spaghetti is a great recipe for kids, they will absolutely love this crunchy and tasty dish. It turns out at its quite a hassle-free meal for you to make, especially when you have spaghetti leftovers from last nights dinner! Here we have a five-step recipe to guide you to make the perfect fried spaghetti.
2 pieces fish cake ~ sliced
3 sausages ~ sliced
3tablespoons chilli paste (instead of chilli paste I used ketchup)
5 shallots ~ minced
2 cloves garlic ~ minced
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soya sauce
1 tablespoon pasta sauce salt to taste
sugar to taste
red, green and yellow capsicum ~ cubed
1. Heat a bit of cooking oil in a wok. Add in the chilli paste/ketchup and fry till fragrant. Add in the minced items (garlic and shallots). Fry for another a minute or two.
2. Add in oyster sauce, pasta sauce and soya sauce. Mix well.
3. Add water, sugar and salt to taste. Put in the fish cakes and sausages.
4. Add in the cubed capsicum.
5. Finally add in the boiled spaghetti. Ready to serve.
This recipe was submitted by mummy reader, Jerlyn Lim.