Official Baby Shark musical is coming to Singapore!
DOO DOO DOO you want to watch it, too?!
Unless you’re a parent of a toddler and living under a rock, there is no way you wouldn’t have heard of the “Baby Shark” song and dance. In fact, we’re guessing you’ve probably heard it at least a million times! Well, your little one’s dreams are about to come true, because the official Baby Shark Musical is heading to the shores of Singapore, all the way from Korea!
First, let us remind you of this song and dance that has captured the hearts of little ones all around the world!
Baby Shark Musical in Singapore this November 2018
You might be wanting to run away screaming right now, but as parents, you’d do anything to make your little ones happy, right? So here’s what you need to know about this official musical as it swims its way to Singapore.
In the far far Ocean Land, the Shark Family has been living peacefully along with their marine neighbours, until the playful little Baby Shark disappears!
Daddy Shark immediately calls Pinkfong for help in finding the missing Baby Shark. To bring Baby Shark back to its family safely, Pinkfong and his brave friends embark on an adventurous journey. On their way to the far far Ocean Land, Pinkfong and his friends encounter dangerous situations.
Don’t worry friends, with a magic necklace and his magic spell, Pinkfong has the power to solve any problem that gets in his way.
Now the big question is, when does the Baby Shark Musical hit our shores? Well, you won’t have to wait too long.
It’ll be here from 2-4 November 2018, and there will be a total of eight shows (two on Friday, three each on the weekend).
There’s even more good news. Tickets are already on sale, and you can grab yours HERE.
Quick Facts About Baby Shark
- The song has over 250 million hits (and counting) on YouTube.
- A Korean education startup called Pinkfong, is behind the catchy song.
- The company credits the success of their songs to K-Pop megastars such as Girls’ Generation, Red Velvet, and Blank Pink who have previously covered their songs and even performed the dance steps on TV and at their concerts.
- The Baby Shark series has been around from 2015, and is by far Pinkfong’s most popular series.
- Pinkfong produces other similar songs with animals, like “Monkey Banana”. It’s got the same tune as “Baby Shark”, but instead of saying “doo doo doo doo doo”, sing “ba na na na” instead!
So there you go: all the information you need to get ready for the Baby Shark musical! What are you waiting for? Start practicing already!