Recipe for Chocolate Coated Koko Krunch
Can't get enough of chocolate coated treats? Try out this simple recipe for chocolate coated Koko Krunch - make a batch this weekend!
Treat your little ones to this simple yet decadent snack!
- 510g Nestle Koko Krunch
- 600g chocolate bar
- Paper cups
1. Melt chocolate bar in a double boiler.
2. Once chocolate is melted, remove the bowl from the heat.
3. Add Koko Krunch and mix well.
4. Make sure that all the Koko Krunch is coated with the melted chocolate.
5. Scoop one teaspoon of the mixture into each paper cup.
6. Place each cup in baking tray and allow them to dry before storing in bottles.
Recipe contributed by the Pickat team.