Deep fried beef lungs with chillies
Craving for something spicy tonight? Here's an idea with chillies in the mix. If your kids aren't into spicy food, this will be a treat just for the adults. Read on for the full recipe.
Ingredients for Deep fried beef lungs with chillies:
1kg Beef Lungs
2 bay leaves
1 tomatoe ~ cut small cubes
1 tbsp turmeric powder
2 tbsp chili powder
2-3 tbsp garlic & ginger paste
1 tsp salt
10 fresh red chilies
5 red bird's eye (depend how spicy u want)
3 cloves garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar (I use light brown sugar)
Method for Deep fried beef lungs with chillies:
- Boil the beef lungs in salted water & bay leaves until tender & cut them into thin strips. Set aside & let it cool.
- Marinate the cooked beef lungs for about 30 mins or more. Then deep fry the beef lung & set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute the pounded mixture till fragrant & add cut tomatoes. Stir the mixture to combine.
- Then add the deep fried beef lungs into the mixture to coat. Reduce the heat to medium-low; simmer until fragrant for about 5 mins.
- Remove from heat & serve with steam white rice or eat by itself.
Other recipes that may interest you