Sunday cook off: Seafood pasta
This week, we are keeping it simple and under 20-minutes. Weekends should be used to get out and play with your little ones. Fuss-free seafood pasta is in the menu tonight...
1 chopped onion
1 chopped garlic clove (feel free to add more)
1 tablespoon of olive oil (virgin or otherwise)
1 tablespoon of paprika
Chopped tomatoes (400 grams, fresh or canned)
1 cube of chicken stock
Spaghetti (base amount on how many you need to feed)
Defrosted frozen seafood mix (use your discretion on how much you need)
Chopped parsley leaves (a generous handful)
Let’s get cookin’
1. Take out your frying pan and heat the olive oil in it.
2. Cook the garlic and onion over a medium heat for 5 minutes, until it is soft.
3. Add your tomatoes, chicken stock and paprika and bring it to a boil.
4. Bring the heat to a simmer and stir in the already cooked pasta. Stir so that the pasta won’t stick to the pan.
5. Cook more until it is all heated through and the pasta is cooked.
6. Don’t forget to season to taste (salt, pepper, extra spices).
7. Sprinkle your handful of parsley and serve.
Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos