3 Easy and delicious recipes for dads
One way to impress your wife and family is to whip up a meal for them. Here is a collection of surefire recipes and meal ideas that are so easy you can prepare them in your sleep!
There's nothing sexier than a man who knows his way around the kitchen - cooking of course! Even if you don't find that sexy, nothing says love more loudly than a man who takes the time to prepare a romantic meal for his wife or whip up a clever meal for his family. Here are some simple, surefire recipes and meal ideas that are so easy, you can prepare them in your sleep!
½ Box Pasta
½ bottle ready made pesto sauce
½ cup pine nuts
2 cups grape tomatoes (halved)
½ cup grated parmesan cheese.
1) Boil pasta with salt for eight minutes. Drain.
2) Mix pasta with pesto sauce, halved grape tomatoes and pine nuts.
3) Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve.
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ box penne pasta (any brand of your preference)
- ½ bottle Barilla Red Sauce (or your preferred brand)
- 2 Kraft cheese slice
- ¼ Slab Mozarella Cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ½ onion – chopped
- 1 cup button mushrooms – chopped
- 1/2 green capsicum - chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Red pepper flakes
1) Boil Pasta in water for ten mins. Add a dash of salt.
2) In a pan, fry chopped onions and mushrooms in olive oil till golden brown.
3) Add rest of ingredients to the pan. Cook for five minutes.
4) Drain pasta.
5) Pour sauce over cooked pasta.
6) Sprinkle parmesan cheese, oregano and red pepper flakes and serve.
- ½ box elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon tobasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fresh black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ cup sharp cheddar, shredded
1) Boil pasta and salt in a pot. Drain.
2) Melt butter in pot.
3) Whisk together the eggs, milk, Tabasco sauce, salt, pepper, and mustard.
4) Stir into the pasta and add the cheese. Over low heat continue to stir for 3 minutes or until creamy.
* For a cheesier version, top with an additional 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and broil until cheese is melted
Do you have other tried-and-tested quick recipes? Share your recipes in our forum!