Here are a list of Turkish baby boy names
Want to give your child a unique name? Why don’t you try one of these popular Turkish baby boy names?
1. Evren – Pronounced EV ren. Means the heavens.
2. Musa – Pronounced . MOO sah, MOO zah Means drawn out of the water.
3. Aydin– Pronounced ai DEEN. Means intelligent.
4. Yusuf – Pronounced YOO suf. Means god will multiply. Variant of Yosef.
5. Iskander – Pronounced IS kan dur. Means defending men. Variant of Alexander.
6. Koray – Pronounced KOR ay. Means ember moon.
7. Mustafa – Pronounced moo STAH fah. Means lordly.
8. Serhan – Pronounced SEHR han. Means king or royalty.
9. Najat – Pronounced nah JAHT. Means salvation. Unisex name.
10. Salih – Pronounced SAH lee. Means virtuous.
Related:Popular Armenian baby boy names
Related: Popular Mexican baby boy names
Related: Popular Irish baby boy names