Here is a list of Mexican baby names
Want to give your child a unique name? Why don’t you try one of these popular Mexican baby boy names?
1. Diego – Pronounced dee AY go. Means supplanted. Variant of James.
2. Juan – Pronounced wahn, JOO an. Means god is gracious. Variant of John.
3. Jairo – Pronounced HY ro. Means god will light up.
4. Felix – Pronounced FEE lix, FAY leeks. Means happy and fortunate.
5. Hernando – Pronounced ehr NAN doh. Means peaceful venture. Variant of Ferdinand.
6. Ricardo – Pronounced ree KAR doe. Means strong and hardy.
7. Carlos – Pronounced KAHR los. Means free man. Variant of Karl.
8. José – Pronounced hoe ZAY. Means god will multiply. Variant of Yosef.
9. Marcos – Pronounced MAR kos. Means from the gods. Variant of Marcus.
10. Alejandro – Pronounced al lay HAN dro. Means defender. Variant of Alexander.