Want to give your child a unique name? Why don’t you try one of these popular Armenian baby boy names?
1. Emile – Pronounced AY meel. Means emulating. Variant of Aemilius.
2. Gerald – Pronounced JAYR uld. Means spear ruler.
3. Armen – Pronounced AR men. Means from Amenia.
4. Avedis – Pronounced AH veh dis. Means good tidings.
5. Rehan – Pronounced RAY han. Means scented or sweet basil.
6. Levon – Pronounced LEE von. Means brave as a lion. Variant of Leon.
7. Hamak – Pronounced HAHM ak. Means charming eyes.
8. Ara – Pronounced AR ah. Means the sun.
9. Sahak– Pronounced sa HAK. Means laughter. Variant of Issac.
10. Davit – Pronounced DAH veet. Means beloved. Variant of David.