Want to give your child a unique name? Why don’t you try one of these popular Spanish baby boy names?
1. Migel- Pronounced mee GHEL. Means who can compare to God. Variant of Michael.
2. Luis- Pronounced loo EES. Means fame and war. Variant of Louis.
3. Javier – Pronounced hav YEHR. Variant of Xavier. Means bright.
4. Alvaro – Pronounced al VAH roh. Means noble guardian. Variant of Adalward.
5. Iago – Pronounced ee AH go. Means grasp by the heel. Variant of Jacob.
6. Alonso – Pronounced ah LON zo. Means noble and ready.
7. Riel – Short form for Gabriel. Means devoted to god.
8. Lucius – Pronounced LOO shuss, LOOSS ee uss. Means light.
9. Reyes – Pronounced REY es. Means advisor and protector.
10. Fernando – Pronounced fehr NAN doh. Means intelligent and brave.
Related:Popular Armenian baby boy names
Related: Popular Mexican baby boy names
Related: Popular Irish baby boy names