Here are a list of Norwegian baby names
Want to give your child a unique name? Why don’t you try one of these popular Norwegian baby boy names?
1. Kaylen – Pronounced KAY len. Variant of Keyle.
2. Arve – Pronounced AHR vah. Means great eagle, strength.
3. Nicklas – Pronounced nick LAAS. Means victory of the people.
4. Arin – Means exalted on high.
5. Bjorn – Pronounced bee-YORN. Means courageous.
6. Magnus – Means great. Variant of Mages and Manus.
7. Sebastian – Pronounced se-BASS-tian. Means revered.
8. Anders – Pronounced AN-ders. Means courageous, valiant. Variant of Andrew.
9. Alexander – Means defender or warrior. Variant of Alex and Alastair.
10. Jonas – Means dove. Variant of Jonah.
Related:Popular Armenian baby boy names
Related: Popular Mexican baby boy names
Related: Popular French baby boy names