Here is a list of Jewish names for your baby!
Want to give your child a unique name? Why don’t you try one of these popular Jewish baby boy names?
1. Adam – Pronounced AD am. Means man, earth or to be red.
2. Jordan – Pronounced JOR dun. Means descend or flow down. Unisex name.
3. Ezra – Pronounced EZ rah. Means aid, help to others.
4. Noah – Pronounced NOH ah. Means rest and comfort.
5. Aaron – Pronounced AIR un. Means mountain or strength.
6. Ethan – Pronounced EE than. Means strong and firm.
7. Tobiah – Pronounced toe BY ah. Means god is good. Variant of Tobias.
8. Emanuel – Pronounced em MAN oo el. Means god is with us.
9. Zachariah – Pronounced zak ah RY ah. Means the Lord remembers. Variant of Zechariah.
10. Adriel – Pronounced A dree ehl. Means followers of god.
Related:Popular Armenian baby boy names
Related: Popular Mexican baby boy names
Related: Popular Irish baby boy names