Here is a list of baby Irish names
Want to give your child a unique name? Why don’t you try one of these popular Irish baby boy names?
1. Trevor – Pronounced TRE vour. Means prudent.
2. Garrett – Pronounced GAYR rit. Means strength of the spear. Variant of Gerard.
3. Kenneth – Pronounced KEN neth. Means born of fire.
4. Sean – Irish version of John. Variant of Shawn.
5. Owen – Pronounced OH wen. Means well born. Variant of Owain.
6. Kyle – Pronounced kile. Means strait of water.
7. Kevin – Pronounced KEV in. Means beautiful at birth.
8. Glen – Means valley in the mountains. Other forms include Glenn.
9. Evan – Pronounced EH van. Means God is gracious. Variant of John.
10. Colin – Pronounced KOH lin. Means dove.
Related:Popular Armenian baby boy names
Related: Popular Mexican baby boy names
Related: Popular Irish baby boy names