Here are a list of French baby names
Want to give your child a unique name? Why don’t you try one of these popular French baby boy names?
1. Lucas – Means bringer of light. One of the most popular French names in 2006.
2. André – Pronounced ahn DRAY. Means warrior. French version of Andrew.
3. Aimé – Pronounced a MAY. Means loved.
4. Alix – Pronounced AH lix. Means defender of Man. Variant of Alexander.
5. Ames – Pronounced aymz. Means friend to all.
6. Mathieu – Pronounced ma TYUH. Means gift of god.
7. Adrien – Pronounced ay dree YEN, ah dree YEN or AY dree un. Means from Hadria.
8. Valentin – Pronounced vah len TEEN, VAL en tin, vah lyen TEEN. Means healthy and strong.
9. Nicolas – Pronounced NIK oe lass, NEE koe lah. Means victory of the people.
10. Eliott – Pronounced as EL lee et. Means my god is the lord. Unisex name.
Related:Popular Armenian baby boy names
Related: Popular Mexican baby boy names
Related: Popular Irish baby boy names