Longevity Noodles Recipe
Chinese New Year just isn’t complete without Longevity Noodles. Here’s a simply authentic and delightful recipe for Longevity Noodles that symbolises long life.
2 bundles of mee suah
100g lean pork
50g pork liver
50g pork kidney
3 pieces of dried mushrooms
Salt, pepper, dark sauce and sesame oil to taste
Spring onions for garnishing
1. Slice lean pork, pork liver and pork kidney into thin slices.
2. Soak dried mushroom and slice into thin slices.
3. Heat the oil and fry chopped garlic till fragrant.
4. Add in sliced mushrooms and stir fry till fragrant.
5. Add water and simmer.
6. Add lean pork and boil.
7. Add pork liver, pork kidney and boil.
8. Once boiled. add in mee suah noodles and simmer for 2 minutes.
9. Add spring onions to garnish.
Got a similar longevity noodles recipe to share? Tell us all about it by leaving a comment below!