Check out this delicious buffalo wings recipe below!
This recipe is used for 12 whole chicken wings.
Steps for preparing the wings:
1. Place a saucepan with a steamer basket and 1-inch of water in the bottom, over high heat, cover and bring to a boil.
2. Remove the tips of the wings and discard or save for making stock. Separate the wings at the joint using a knife or kitchen shears. Place the wings in the steamer basket and cover. Once it begins to boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Carefully remove the wings and pat them dry. Lay them on a cooling rack set in a half sheet pan lined with paper towels. Leave them in the refrigerator for an hour.
4. Preheat oven to 220° C. Get the tray with the wings and replace the paper towels with parchment paper or foil. Roast the wings on the middle rack of the oven for 20 minutes then turn them over and roast for another 20 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown.
For the mix you will need:
85g unsalted butter
1 clove garlic, minced
1⁄4 cup hot sauce
1⁄2 tsp kosher salt
1. In a large bowl or skillet melt the butter and add in the garlic. Add the hot sauce and kosher salt and mix.
2. Once the chicken is done baking mix it in the bowl until all the pieces are coated evenly. Serve warm.
Got another buffalo wings recipe that is a big hit with your family? Share it with us by leaving a comment below!
This article was first published on theAsianparent Philippines.