4-year-old Child's Behaviour: 35 Hilarious Things All 4-year-olds Do!
What do you know about a 4-year-old child's behaviour? You can be sure that they'll do something on this list!
There are many any ages and stages associated with parenthood. It seems like they all have some pretty unique names and qualities, to boot. For example, there are the terrible twos, and the threenager stage, etc.
What about the 4-year-olds out there?
They may not have a clever name (yet!) but this is a unique age and stage for your child. Think of it as the transition from toddler to “big kid”. A lot is changing–fast and this time will be filled with surprises! But one thing’s for sure…they do (or have done) at least one of the things on this list!
Check out the list of 35 hilarious things all 4-year-olds do and let us know if your precious bundle of joy lives up to the list:
1. They know how to use your phone better than you.
2. And the tablet.
3. And the universal TV remote that took you a year to master.
4. They watch YouTube videos of other kids playing with toys more than they play with toys themselves.
5. They like eating with the blue fork.
6. Until next week, when they can’t believe you gave them the blue fork instead of the red one.
7. They dress themselves.
8. Until you tell them they can’t wear their Spider-Man costume to school.
9. And then they magically forget how to put their own clothes on.
10. They can hold a conversation with you now.
11. But you better be ready to talk exclusively about superheroes and Disney Junior.
12. They understand your daily routine better now.
13. But still, have to be asked 40 times to put their shoes on before school.
14. And will claim every single time that they don’t know where the shoes sitting right in front of them are.
15. They have a longer attention span.
16. But only for watching videos on the internet.
17. They are spelling their own name.
18. Even writing it.
19. They’re probably curious about a whole bunch of words.
20. And asking what things like S-*-*-T spell because they heard you use the letters in conversation.