Win 6 x 1 day Combo tickets to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort for you and your family worth $452!
LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort brings together a LEGOLAND Park, Water Park and Hotel in one LEGO themed location.
It is a family holiday destination with more than 70 hands-on rides, slides, shows and attractions. Almost everything is hands-on, so you can push, pedal and program, or steer, squirt and splash, your way through a truly interactive experience – and of course there’s building too.
Come for a wonderful Halloween at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort from 16th September to 31st October 2016. The LEGOLAND® Halloween Brick-or-treat returns bigger-than-ever this year, it's the home of Halloween fun and it's filled with spook-tacular legion of Halloween walking characters, LEGO® Building Activities, Brick-or-treat activity trail and many more!
LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort’s Halloween Brick-Or-Treat 16th September – 31st October is bigger & better than ever this year featuring tonnes of spooktacular activities! LEGOLAND is having a big scale Halloween celebration for families with children two to 12 years old in South East Asia. Enjoy a fun night on Brick-or-Treat Party Nights as the Park opens until 8.30pm! Enjoy all rides at the LEGO Kingdoms, The Beginning, Miniland night scene and LEGO Star Wars™ Miniland & Lost Kingdom
Ride at Land Of Adventure.
Some of the key activities that guest can enjoy at the Theme Park:
- Halloween Show: An interactive Halloween show with new cast and storyline! The ‘Best Costume Competition’ for kids will also be run during the show so guest will need to dress to impress.
- Brick-or-Treat: ‘Help us build the witches magic cauldron’ – participate in each Hut to get help build the magic cauldron and get treats in return
- Maze Activity ‘Lord Vampyres Ballroom’ : Participate in Lord Vampyres Ballroom creepy maze and try to count all the creepy crawlies while be surprised by scary characters as one of the Brick or Treat journey
- Meet and Greet with the friendly LEGO Monsters (LEGO Lord Vampyre, Frankenstein & the Green Witch)
- LEGO Building Activities: Build your own LEGO Pumpkin/Bats and decorate the Castle stage at the Kingdom area
- Spooky Miniland Tour
- Monster Farewell Dance
How do you win this? 3 easy-peasy steps !
- Go on your mobile and download theAsianparent Community now!
- Post up a picture on Photobooth in theAsianparent Community of your moody baby (the clearer the image the better)!
- Click here to find the giveaway post: comment ''DONE' and tag 5 friends that you know will help you win this and remember to share the give way!
Encourage your friends to join in + Sharing is caring!
theAsianparent Community will choose the winner based on:
- Completion of the above mentioned criteria
Here's the link to download theAsianparent Community: