Tell me, do you believe in life after birth?
Beautiful story of a conversation between twins in a mummy's womb
A pair of twins were having a conversation whilst in the womb. With a strong resonance to conversations one might find oneself having with a friend over a hot coffee, it shines an interesting light of perspective.
- Tell me, do you believe in life after birth?
- Of course. After birth comes life. Perhaps we are here to prepare for what comes after birth.
- Forget it! After birth there is nothing! From there, no one has returned! And besides, what would it look like?
- I do not know exactly, but I feel that there are lights everywhere ... Perhaps we walk on our own feet, and eat with our mouth.
- This is utterly stupid! Walking isn’t possible! And how can we eat with that ridiculous mouth? Can’t you see the umbilical cord? And for that matter, think about it for a second: postnatal life isn’t possible because the cord is too short.
- Yes, but I think there is definitely something, just in a different way than what we call life.
- You’re stupid. Birth is the end of life and that’s it.
- Look, I do not know exactly what will happen, but Mother will help us...
- The Mother? Do you believe in the Mother? !
- Do not be ridiculous! Have you seen the Mother anywhere? Has anyone seen her at all?
- No, but she is all around us. We live within her. And certainly, it is thanks to her that we exist.
- Well, now leave me alone with this stupidity, right? I’ll believe in Mother when I see her.
- You can not see her, but if you’re quiet, you can hear her song, you can feel her love. If you’re quiet, you can feel her caress and you will feel her protective hands.
Source: Originally written in Hungarian by Útmutató a Léleknek, translated by Miranda Linda Weisz
Watch how life evolves in the womb - it's simply beautiful
Miracle of life: This video shows exactly how your baby grows during pregnancy
Woman Who Ignored Midwives in Order to 'Freebirth' at 45 Weeks Loses Baby
Mum Cries Foul After PCF Sparkletots Staff Injures Toddler's Elbow; Police And ECDA Investigating