20 things that most daddies do differently from mummies!
Dads tend to get a lot of flak for the different way they do things with the kids. Here are 20 things daddies do differently from mummies - that actually work (sometimes)!
When dads take charge of the kids, sometimes they may do things a little differently from what mummies usually do. But this doesn't necessarily mean it is wrong. Odd and questionable at times, but certainly not wrong.
Here are 20 things that daddies do differently from mummies - that actually work (umm, sort of).
1. Getting the children out of bed in the morning
2. Dressing the kids to go out
3. Tying up long hair
4. Feeding everyone a balanced meal
5. Playtime with junior
6. Calming down a fussy bub
7. Putting the baby down for a nap
8. Keeping the kids entertained
9. Driving everyone to school
10. Teaching their child how to swim
11. Giving junior a bath
12. Capturing picture perfect moments
13. Cooking dinner
14. Having fun at the playground
15. Teaching the children new skills
16. Keeping the little ones out of trouble
18. Tidying up the house
19. Teaching the kids how to drive
20. Protecting their little ones from harm
Although daddies may do things pretty differently - which are sometimes a little questionable - maybe we can cut them some slack, because sometimes they do get the job done and after all, the kids are still in one piece!