Shopping for a High Chair? We tell you what to look out for!
Shopping for a highchair in Singapore? There are loads available and they all come with a range of accessories and add-ons which are promoted as beneficial. How in the world are you expected to choose which high chair to buy?
To save you on your witch hunt, we ask our readers for their tips on buying a high chair in Singapore:
Look for a high chair with:
1) Height adjustments – to elevate child to the correct height of the table
2) Wheels – for easy moving
3) Detachable tray – for easy cleaning and ease of placing baby in and out of chair
4) Footrest – so babies feet is not left dangling
5) Sturdy child restraint – to ensure your baby is securely fastened in the high chair
6) Well-padded seat – to lessen the discomfort for baby
7) Folding – to allow for easy storage
8) Easy cleaning – for those times that your child makes a mess
9) 5-point harness – when child learns to stand on their high chair, buckles that are only at the waist would be dangerous
10) Sturdy – has enough weight so it doesn’t fall over when your child leans a little further
RELATED: How to choose a baby high chair
Go to the next page to find out which high chairs our readers love!