Prince George's first day of school photos are too cute to handle!
The royal couple has released images of Prince George heading to his first day of school. Check them out here!
Prince George joins the rest of the children here in Singapore in entering school for the first time this week.
It's amazing how fast kids grow up. It only seems like last week that the adorable royal baby was setting trends that had mums pick up stitching.
Even his naming a few years ago seemed like it happened last year.
Now, Prince George is stepping into school for the first time. And he looks simply adorable!
These pictures were taken by proud mum, Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine Middleton, who could not resist clicking a few shots to commemorate this sweet event- her baby's education kicks off!
Check out these pictures from @kensingtonroyal taken as the little prince heads to the Westacre Montessory School nursery in Norfolk.
The Westacre Montessori School nursery uses the Montessori education principle in teaching kids, where there is an emphasis on developing independence in children.
Read on to find out more about the type of education the royal couple has chosen for their baby boy!
A “true” Montessori school possesses the following core traits:
- Mixed-age classrooms that facilitate peer learning (younger kids learn from older kids, and the older kids reinforce their own learning by teaching the younger kids).
- Uninterrupted blocks of work time (typically in 3-hour intervals).
- Children can choose their own activities (with guidance and encouragement from teachers).
- Specially-designed learning materials.
- A deliberately arranged classroom environment.
- Teachers trained at official Montessori training centres certified by Association Montessori Internationale (AMI).
- No grades or tests.
- Focus on four key areas: Practical life, Sensorial, Language and Mathematics.
There are other types of education systems that you can enroll your child in, as they offer different teaching styles that suits different children!
Drop your well-wishes and thoughts below!
Image credits: Instagram/ @kensingtonroyal