Want to give your child a unique name? Why don't you try one of these popular Norwegian baby girl names?
Want to give your child a unique name? Why don’t you try one of these popular Norwegian baby girl names?
1) Sofie – Means wisdom. A variant of the name Sophia.
2) Ada – Means noble beauty. A shortened form of Adelaide.
3) Kristine – Means follower of Christ. Nickname is Stina.
4) Thea – Pronounced TAY-ya. Means Gift of God.
5) Amalie – Means skilled worker. It’s a variant of the name Emilie.
6) Iseline – Pronounced Iss-ah-leen. Means dream/vision.
7) Eline – Pronounced: Eh-LEEN. Variant of the name Helene.
8.) Karoline – pronouned kar-o-LEEN-eh. Means womanly. Nickname – Lina.
9) Alva – Pronounced Alhh-fah. Derived from Scandinavian name Alf, meaning “elf”.
10) Ida – Pronounced IY-də. Ida is derived from the element īd (work, labor). Ida is also the home of the Gods in Greek Mythology.
Related: Popular Arab baby girl names
Related: Popular Spanish baby girl names
Related: Popular Estonian baby girl names