Popular Singapore Blogger QiuQiu seeks plastic surgery 9 months after giving birth to baby Meredith due to the unwanted-post-pregnancy saggy skin on her cheeks.
She gained 35kg during her pregnancy and lost 25kg after the birth, resulting in excess skin on her cheek and fatty deposits under her chin that wouldn’t go away. Due to her incessant need to “look good and presentable”, she went about the fully sponsored facelift and double eyelid procedure in Korea.
Although QiuQiu encourages mums to do whatever it takes to look “good”, the best way for me is to embrace motherhood – that’s what makes mothers truly beautiful.
It is important to note that rushing into plastic surgery shouldn’t be your sole solution in trying to “look perfect” as sudden surgeries could have implications on the reproduction of milk in the breasts.
Remember that all mothers are beautiful in their own way and appearance should not define you as a mother.
There are other natural ways to remedy loose skin
- Egg Whites are a natural astringent and work as a good remedy for sagging skin. Its skin-nourishing ingredient hydro lipids help lift loose skin.
- Aloe Vera. Put plenty of aloes all over your face and you will notice your skin tightening up within a few minutes. The malic acid in aloe vera gel helps improve the elasticity of your skin and get rid of sagging skin. Plus, it is a natural moisturiser for your skin.
- Lemon and Honey. The vitamin C in lemon helps boost collagen production. This in turn helps restore elasticity to your skin. Plus, lemons have astringent properties that help tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles and other signs of premature ageing. Honey has natural hydrating, antioxidant and anti-ageing properties that are helpful for treating sagging skin.
- Cucumbers are natural skin toners that have rejuvenating effect to help soothe the skin.
- Drink lots and lots of water. There’s no harm in including a little more H20 in your body as it hydrates your skin, increasing skin elasticity.
What are your thoughts on saggy skin? Comment your post-pregnancy experiences below!
Plastic Surgery in Singapore: These Before and After Photos of Celebrities Will Stun You!