From natural to dramatic looks, accentuate your eyes and create a fashion forward statement this Spring.
6 Secrets to remember when applying eye shadow
For a long-lasting colour, apply a thin layer of primer on your eyelids before applying eyeshadow.
- While cream-shadows may look beautiful, it is difficult to control, as it tends to crease.
- Shimmer really accentuates the eyes but it also plays up lines and wrinkles.
- When applying deeply-hued shadows try to blend well & keep the rest of your makeup light.
- The key to making eyes bigger is to focus on light shades. Dark ones will make eyes appear even smaller.
- A dot of white shadow on the inside of the eye near the tear duct will make eyes look brighter.