We are very excited to unveil our new look and feel today! We have revamped our site so you, our dear mums and dads, can have an easy-to-use, more useful site that provides up-to-date parenting advice on mobile phones, computers and tablets.
Along with a new, clean look, we have also done the following:
1. Blending form and fashion, the sleek redesign not only keeps up-to-date with the current design trends, but functionally presents articles in a clutter-free format to allow easy readability.
2. The redesign’s mobile-first approach offers you a better experience when browsing on-the-go.
3. New interactive tools engage mums to share their personal stories with each other. The Pregnancy Diary and Labour Story tools let you share your parenting journeys with fellow mums while having a memento to show friends, families and kids when they grow up.
4. The improved and comprehensive editorial content is not just proudly written for mums by mums, but also by a spectrum of experts in order to bring the most relevant articles for busy parents.
5. The addition of new categories and sections — such as Primary 1 Registration, Birthday Parties, English and a video section — further systemises the browsing experience, allowing you to jump right to the articles that are relevant to their parenting phase.
Please let us know what you think of our new look and features by commenting below!
theAsianparent.com is brought to you by Tickled Media Pte Ltd