This Mum Discovered the Dangers of Infrared Technology the Hard Way
Many parents aren't aware of the unknown dangers of infrared technology. But one mother's thermometer caused a lot more worry than necessary!
Marina Reznikov was at home with her newborn daughter Aria a week ago when she spiked a fever. The mum of three had an infrared thermometer at home, so she spent the next 24 hours monitoring Aria’s temperature, which hovered between 38.1 and 37.4.
With an infant, any temperature – however small – can be cause for concern, so Marina and her partner called the nurse helpline for advice. There was no on-call doctor available so the nurse called the paramedics. Even though the paramedics found her temperature to be normal, they took Aria to the hospital. Marina posted her story in a Facebook group:
Mum Warns Parents To Be Careful With Phone Chargers After Child Is Electrocuted
$20 virtual reality technology saves a baby's life in unexpected way
Neighbour 'Curses To Death' Kids With Autism, Calls Cops on the Family Repeatedly
Balcony Safety: Little Girl Plunges to Her Death From Building in Another Tragic High-rise Incident