It’s natural to be afraid of infectious diseases and injuries to your child. Arm yourself with knowledge of symptoms, and learn what to do in an emergency. Familiarise yourself with basic first aid for kids, such as CPR and what to have in a medicine kit. Find out about a range of health conditions, including autoimmune disease, heart disease and chronic disease.
- What is Pfeiffer Syndrome?
- After you read this, you might never want to let your kids swim in the pool again
- Singaporean father wants to single-handedly eliminate secondhand smoke nationwide
- Mother lost 3 children to rare disease and miscarried 6 times
- 5 Misconceptions about food poisoning every parent should be aware of