It’s natural to be afraid of infectious diseases and injuries to your child. Arm yourself with knowledge of symptoms, and learn what to do in an emergency. Familiarise yourself with basic first aid for kids, such as CPR and what to have in a medicine kit. Find out about a range of health conditions, including autoimmune disease, heart disease and chronic disease.
- 1 in 3 women suffer from Heavy Menstrual Bleeding (HMB). Are you one of them? Take this quiz to find out...
- Mycoplasma genitalium is a nasty new sex disease making women infertile
- How do I know if my kid has a concussion? A guide for parents
- Newborn developed cancer in the womb?
- What should you do if your child suffers from a hernia?