Brilliant lunch box ideas for fussy kids
Lunch box ideas for fussy kids!
Check out this gallery to find out how you can win amazing prizes for your home!
Dress up that plain old sandwich
Go for tortilla wraps instead of a sandwich
1. Deli meat, cheese and mustard
2. Diced chicken, shredded cheese, lettuce and honey mustard
3. Turkey, mayo, raisins or dried cranberries, chopped walnuts and chopped apples
Throw in a fruit with the wrap
A boxful of yummy ideas
1. Yogurt, granola or berries and a bagel with peanut butter
2. English muffins or bagel halves spread with pizza sauce, cheese and other favorite pizza toppings that have been toasted
3. Fruit salad made with berries, melons, apples, mandarin oranges and/or pineapple chunks
4. Cinnamon bagel with cream cheese
More great stuff to pack
1. Tortilla chips, guacamole, cherry tomatoes, fruit snacks
2. Hard-boiled eggs, salt, crumbled bacon mixed with chopped apples and sliced grapes
3. String cheese, ham cubes, cucumber slices, baby carrots and ranch dressing
4. Good old-fashioned peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and banana on whole wheat bread, pretzels and a pudding cup
Tear, eat and discard
1. Applesauce bowls and even squeeze packs chopped fruit in light juice (no sugar over-load) yogurt
2. Single-serving packs of pretzels, chips and cookies
3. Easy-open and eat packs of meat/cheese/crackers or pitas, sauce, cheese and pepperoni
4. Chicken bites and dipping sauces
5. Tuna, mayo/relish and crackers.
6. Your kid’s favourite candy bar, a chocolaty brownie or a great big chocolate chip cookie.
’Out-of-the-box’ ideas your kids will like
Yummy, healthy and super easy lunch box ideas for your kid!
10 genius tips to make packing your kid's lunch box stress-free
Mum Cries Foul After PCF Sparkletots Staff Injures Toddler's Elbow; Police And ECDA Investigating
'You can choose to let go if you want to': Benjamin Tan's Mum Still In A Coma After 5 Months