The best bruschettas are loved for their flavours. Because they are so simple and fuss-free, you should select the finest quality ingredients to whip this dish to perfection.
4 cups of tomatoes
1/2 an onion
4 cloves fresh garlic
1 bunch of basil
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
sea salt and fresh ground pepper
Italian bread or baguette
1. Dice the tomatoes into a large bowl
2. Chop the onion and garlic into the bowl
3. Add in fresh basil and splash in the olive oil, salt and pepper
4. Spread the mix on top of the bread
5. Toast the bread until golden brown
Serve and enjoy!