13 Practical Ways to Make Your Wife Fall in Love With You All Over Again
Dads! Learn simple and practical ways to have your wife falling head over heels for you all over again!
Marriage is a beautiful thing. The sacred bond between two spouses is something to be admired and cherished, however, that doesn’t meant that every marriage is perfect. In fact, no marriage is perfect. All married couples know and expect a few blemishes here or there, and we all know that no marriage will be as flawless and pristine as the ones you see in the movies or on TV.
Spending the rest of your life with your significant other means a lot of hard work, a considerable amount of patience, sacrifice, and spontaneous romanticism.
That said, I think it goes without saying that women are generally better at meeting the aforementioned requirements. But, that doesn’t mean that husbands can’t/won’t reciprocate. In fact, in making a conscious effort, hubbies can make their wives fall in love with them all over again!
Now, typically when you hear about ways to make your wife fall in love with you again, you hear cheesy solutions. For example, “spend more time with her”. Sure, that makes sense, but it’s a little vague isn’t it? Well, you won;t be finding anything like that on this list. These are practical, applicable, and specific ways that husbands can up their “romance game” and flatter the love of their loves.
Let’s take a look at some of the best ways to make wives fall head over heels all over again:
1. Sit down and write a list of things you admire about your wife. Then stick it in an envelope and put it in the mailbox where she can find it.
2. Take a night off work without telling her and take her to her favorite restaurant or cook her favorite meal for dinner.
3. Print off some old pictures of when you were dating each other and leave them around the house along with a note attached describing your memories of each picture.
4. Invite your wife’s friends over and throw her a surprise party for no reason other than the fact that you love her.
5. Sign the both of you up for lessons to learn how to do a certain hobby that she’s interested in.
6. Write new marriage vows about how much more you love your wife than when you married her and how excited you are for the rest of your lives together.
7. Read her favorite book to her every night before going to bed.
8. Literally “shower her with compliments” by writing a bunch of compliments on little pieces of folded paper and stick them all inside of her purse. The next time she reaches for something in her bag, she’ll love reading a series of heartfelt messages!
9. Randomly serve her by washing her car or cleaning something around the house that she would normally do.
10. Surprise her with an unexpected weekend road trip to somewhere she’s always wanted to go.
11. Cook and bring her breakfast in bed.
12. Record yourself talking about why you think your wife is so amazing. Then sneakily add the recording to her iPod playlist or put it on a CD and leave it in her car.
13. Give her a kiss every time you pass by or see her throughout the day.
This article was originally published by Family Share
Be sure to check out theAsianparent Community for more insightful stories, questions, and answers from parents and experts alike. If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the topic, please share them in our Comment box below.