ZESPRI® Junior Chef - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Submission of a completed application form shall constitute of, and agreement to, abide by the Terms and Conditions of the ZESPRI® Junior Chef competition.
- Each team must consist of one parent and one child.
- Children must be aged between 4 to 12 years old.
- All entrants must hold a relevant Singapore Employment Pass or Identity Card.
- Employees and immediate family members of employees of ZESPRI®, theAsianparent and Tickled Media Pte Ltd are not eligible to participate in the ZESPRI® Junior Chef competition.
- Contestants found cheating will be disqualified immediately.
- The contest rules, terms and conditions may be changed without prior notice due to unforeseen situations.
- ZESPRI® and theAsianparent reserve the right to rescind, modify or add on any of the terms and conditions. They also reserve the right to limit the number of entries, modify any rules, or cancel/postpone the whole competition should it be deemed necessary.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- Each competitor must submit a photo of themselves and their child holding a ZESPRI® Kiwifruit (label facing the camera) and answer a short questionnaire.
- Each team can only submit one picture each.
- Submission of photographs will be from 4 July 2011 to 22 August 2011
- The submitted photo must be original and copyright free. Submitted photos may be used by ZESPRI® International (Asia) Limited, theAsianparent.com or any of Tickled Media Pte Ltd websites for non-commercial purposes.
- Selection of shortlisted entries will be done by theAsianparent and ZESPRI®. The judges’ decision is final.
- Shortlisted entries will proceed to the recipe contest. After which, the finalists will be shortlisted via voting for the Grand Final Cooking Challenge.
- Recipes must be submitted by 22 August 2011.
- Each submitted recipe must be an original creation for a serving size of four people and must include the use of ZESPRI® Kiwifruit.
- Each person can vote once per day.
- ZESPRI® and theAsianparent reserve all rights to use all submitted recipes for promotional purposes, with credit given to competitors.
Grand Final Cooking Challenge
- The Grand Final Cooking Challenge will take place on Sunday, 4 September from 11am to 2pm at the Asian Food Channel cooking studio.
- Each team that makes it to the final round must prepare three dishes incorporating ZESPRI® Kiwifruit. All teams will be given three recipes to prepare – two will be pre-selected by theAsianparent and ZESPRI® and the last one will be the original recipe submitted in the second round of the competition.
- Competitors must be present at the allocated time. Competitors who are not present at the scheduled time will be considered no-shows and will be disqualified.
- Competitors will be given a total time of two hours only for preparation and cooking. All recipe ingredients including ZESPRI® Kiwifruit will be provided to the participants on the day of the Grand Final Cooking Challenge for the purpose of the competition. Competitors who bring extra ingredients or cooking utensils will be disqualified.
- The ZESPRI® Junior Chef Champion will be determined by the editor of theAsianparent, a chef from the Asian Food Channel and a nutritionist from ZESPRI®. All judges’ decisions are final.
- The Grand Final Cooking Challenge will be filmed and broadcast via theAsianparent website. ZESPRI® and theAsianparent reserve all rights to photographs and recordings taken at the Grand Final Cooking Challenge.
- theAsianparent will not be responsible for any injuries or damages sustained during the Grand Final Cooking Challenge.
- Competitors will be responsible for any loss or breakage of tools belonging to the Asian Food Channel, ZESPRI or theAsianparent. All competitors are required to sign an indemnity form to this effect.
- Competitors will be judged on taste, creativity and nutrition value of their dishes. The full set of judging criteria for the Grand Final Cooking Challenge will be provided upon shortlist of teams.
- You may receive newsletters and promotional offers from Tickled Media periodically via email. We will never sell or misuse your personal information.
- If you have any questions about the contest, please write to us at [email protected].