First visit: what pregnancy questions should I ask the doctor?
Being pregnant can be scary and confusing for a new mother, we are sure you have many questions. Here are a list of pregnancy questions for doctor.
Know when you can expect your little one to arrive
Due Date Calculator
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Our calculator can give you an estimated date of your baby’s arrival based on the details you provide.
**Your due date is only an estimate. Every pregnancy is unique and your baby will come when it's ready. Be sure to talk to your health care provider about your due date.
Reader: Hi Dr Dana. I just found out that I am pregnant and plan to visit my Gynea. What questions should I ask her?
Dr Dana: Congratulations on your pregnancy. Here are some questions you might want to ask your doctor:
1. Are you planning any trips around the time of my due date?
2. If you are not available to deliver my baby, who will step in?
3. Can I meet the substitute?
4. What point during labor can I arrive at the hospital?
5. How do you deal with emergency calls?
6. If my labor turns out to be straight forward, are you comfortable with birthing preferences? An example is water birthing.
Do also read my article on when you should be making your first visit to your gynecologist and what to expect in the first visit.
We hope that these article on pregnancy questions for Doctor was helpful. Let us know if you have any suggestions.