Wellness Village Spa Victim?
The whole Wellness Village Spa debacle has left many a mums with their knickers in a twist. If you are one of the victims this is what you can do.
The whole Wellness Village Spa debacle has left many a mums with their knickers in a twist. If you are one of the victims this is what you can do:
1) File a Police Report against Wellness Village Spa and it’s 29-year-old Director Lia Meyrina. You can join
Martin ([email protected]) and a bunch of other victims at the entrance of police HQ at Cantonment road this Friday 13/11 6.15pm to lodge a police report. Please bring along your NRIC and transaction receipts/ credit card bills/ any other relevant information available.
2) Call up your credit card company to find out what you can do to get back some of the money.
3) File a claim with CASE and the Small Claims Tribunal (which will cost you $10). This needs to be done before (and if) Wellness Village files for bankruptcy.
4) Band up with other victims to start legal proceedings.
5) Try to locate Director Lia Meyrina, a PR of Singapore, who has, according to media reports, suddenly dissapeared into thin air.
After much Googling we have found some leads which might help you locate Lia Meyrina:
Update: Her Friendster account was terminated a few days after our article went live (Nov 12 2009), and her yellow pages listing was removed.