A woman created a stir online when she asked if it was necessary to rinse the water in the kettle every day.
"Fortunately, my children were not in the kitchen when the glass shattered."
Avoid pouring these common household items down your sink to avoid a clogged sink in your kitchen.
Is your kitchen chopping board scratched and dirty? You MUST change it now!
This mother warns others of using a tempered glass gas stove at home.
Inspectors also said that some of the kitchens were full of rats and cockroaches. There were also flies in the sinks and mold in the walls.
These kitchen hacks will have you whipping up a 7 course dinner in under an hour... we think!
5 lucky winners will be invited along to an exclusive cooking workshop with Electrolux-Chef-in-Residence Eric Low. Find out more below...
Try out some traditional recipes this Hari Raya and teach your kids some good old values at the same time.