While the girl jumped out of a fit of rage, the mum jumped in desperation.
Paramedic and mum-of-two Nikki, who runs Tiny Hearts Education, shared a clip to Instagram showing the four household items that can lead to childhood drowning.
The man "suddenly disappeared" while his family was setting up a table with their food.
There are several injuries that can take a turn for the worse if not immediately treated.
The baby was unsupervised when he drowned...
The incident has been said as a "freakish miracle" by the Holiday Camp's co-owner.
Not all heroes wear capes, parents.
Being aware of how to prevent alcohol addiction, or knowing where to seek help, is key to preventing tragedies like this.
Never take your eyes of your child, even for a second, at a swimming pool.
What started out as fun day at the pool turned out to be one of the most terrifying experiences for this mum over a week later...
Aged 23 months, Robbie and Charli, died days apart from each other in an unfortunate accident. Keep reading for tips to avoid such swimming pool horrors.
Quick-thinking doctors and a nurse helped to resuscitate the little boy. Read the story here...
Download our app