"I gathered myself, chanted all mantras...and gave it the best try," shared Dr Anuj Rastogi, Neonatal-Pediatrician at Jaswant Rai Speciality Hospital who saved the baby's life.
A 2-year-old in China's Guangdong province accidentally swallowed her mum's diamond ring after asking to play with it.
Why you need to be extra-careful about what toys you are giving your toddlers
Choked on marshmallow: "Just as myself and my husband David came in to collect her she was blue and unresponsive..."
Move over Pokemon Go — fidget spinners are children's new toy craze. But this small, sharp toy can be dangerous.
“The little girl was completely limp, so I checked her airways and tilted her over and started hitting her back,” said Caitlin.
Choking is the fourth leading cause of unintentional injury death. Every five days, a child dies from choking.
A new study suggests that your child's first finger foods poses potential choking hazards. More on that here
Grapes are of the perfect size to block a child’s windpipe. Once stuck, the airway will be completely blocked
Find out how this happened and how you can prevent this from happening to your child.