A mum recently came under fire for her 'sheer carelessness' towards her baby. Here's what happened.
"I gathered myself, chanted all mantras...and gave it the best try," shared Dr Anuj Rastogi, Neonatal-Pediatrician at Jaswant Rai Speciality Hospital who saved the baby's life.
It's a must-know before you buy any toys for your baby or toddler.
This season's australian grapes are a 'choking hazard' according to a leading Australian paediatrician. Find out more information here.
A 2-year-old-girl died four days after she was hospitalised for choking on bread...
The man had pieces of watermelon stuck in his throat
Even though the boy was rushed to the hospital, it was already too late.
A 2-year-old in China's Guangdong province accidentally swallowed her mum's diamond ring after asking to play with it.
The one-year-old's tragic death just highlights the importance of making sure that the food your child eats isn't a choking hazard.
Naysayers of baby-led weaning say that it could cause choking, but this new study says otherwise
“For what seemed like forever I still could not hear anything. I flipped her over and her lips had turned blue and she was still trying to cry.”