Young Singapore girl attempts suicide, rushed to hospital
A young Singapore girl attempts suicide, and was rushed to hospital. We hope she survives, this is really so sad...
We just came across a shocking news. A young Singapore girl attempted suicide yesterday evening (Mar 4) in the Bugis area. She seemed to be around 19-20 years old.
Singapore girl attempts suicide
Facebook user Vicki Pang posted about it, "A very young girl age round 20 only... jump from the building. Hope she’s be fine. Sent to hospital still with heartbeat."
"Police managed to contact the family. Her mom cry to rush to hospital to see her only daughter..."
We really hope and pray that the girl survives...
At this point of time, we don't know what drove this young girl to attempt suicide.
Mums and dads, let's remind our children that there is always a way out. That, there is nothing embarrassing about seeking help.
Here are some helplines in Singapore in case you or your child need counselling or help:
- Samaritans of Singapore (SOS): Provides emotional support to those who are in despair or distressed – 1800-221-4444
- Call AWARE on 1800-777-5555 (Mon-Fri 3 pm- 9:30 pm)
- Youthline : Champions youth causes – 6336-3434
- Teen Challenge: Provides faith-based and community-based programmes and services – 1800-829-2222
- Touchline: Provides counselling to troubled teens and youth 1800-377-2252
- eCounselling Centre (eC2): An online facility offering free counselling to youth – 6787 1125
- MeToYou Cyber Care: A cyber wellness programme for youth aged 12-18 years old – 6274 6904 / 9173 1766
- Tinkle Friend: For primary school students, especially children who are alone at home, who need someone to chat with or discuss problems with – 1800-2744 788
Distressed Singapore Maid Seen Standing On Window Ledge In Alleged Suicide Attempt
To the Parents of Boys: Here's Why Emotional Support is So Important
Pregnant Woman Says She Vomited And Had Diarrhoea Over 100 Times After Eating at Eng's Heritage Northpoint City
'You can choose to let go if you want to': Benjamin Tan's Mum Still In A Coma After 5 Months