How often have you been up at night, at wit’s end, because of your child’s tummy troubles? Well, we’re here to tell you that you’re not alone. In fact, did you know that 9 out of 10 babies in Singapore experience digestive issues?
At the toddler stage, certain organs such as their lungs, spleen, kidneys, and digestive system are still developing. At least for the first few years of their lives, their developing digestive system causes toddlers to have delicate tummies. This makes
them more susceptible to digestive issues as compared to adults1. Toddler tummy troubles may manifest in many ways such as constipation, colic, fussiness & bloating in some children.
This can be a challenge, especially for first-time parents who may not know how to deal with these symptoms. It can also be distressing when they can’t tell if these are common toddler tummy troubles or due to an underlying medical condition.
Needless to say, such conditions may also disrupt sleep cycles. While the occasional sleep snafu is nothing to worry about, constant occurrences may lead to additional stress for working parents.
Mums and dads, we understand what it’s like and how these seemingly harmless toddler tummy troubles can stress you out. Among other things, if it’s the milk formula your little one is feeding on that could be a potential cause of concern, do not fret.
The good news is that with the right nutrition that is gentle on your baby’s tummy, tummy troubles will soon be a thing of the past.
Try Similac Total Comfort Stage 3:
- Easy to digest formula specifically designed for toddlers one year onward
- Gentle on toddler’s tummy for nutrient absorption with a gentle touch
- Hypoallergenic formula and made with 100% partially hydrolysed whey protein to bring comfort to your toddler
- LoFoam technology produces less bubbles during preparation of milk formula no matter how you shake it or swirl it.
- Provides a smoother, easier, nutrient-packed experience.
In addition to providing your child with the gentle nutrition he or she needs, Similac Total Comfort Stage 3 is also the best value-for-money option among hypoallergenic formulas in the market when comparing price per feed.
Click here to learn more about the formula as well as practical ways to improve your child’s nutrient absorption.
At this stage of life, nothing is more important than providing your child with the right nutrition. Also, you need to be well-rested and happy in order to raise a happy, healthy and confident child. Request for free sachet samples for your little one to try!
1. Thomson Chinese Medicine. 2021. Strengthen Your Child’s Digestive System – Thomson Chinese Medicine. [online] Available at: <www.thomsontcm.sg/articles/strengthen-your-childsdigestive-system/> [Accessed 24 June 2021].