Recipe: Peanut butter banana chocolate tart
This simple and oh-so-yummy recipe will be a big hit with your kids! Try it out now...
Looking for an easy-to-make peanut butter banana chocolate tart? Worry not, we’ve got you covered. Here’s an easy recipe to help you get started on your baking journey.
Recipe for peanut butter banana chocolate tart
The recipe has been kindly provided by SKIPPY®. Read on.
- 1.5 cups ground chocolate cookies (about 24 cookies)
- 70g unsalted butter, melted
- 170g cream cheese
- 187g SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey
- 1 cup chilled whipped cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 28g milk chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 160° Celcius
- Mix ground cookies with melted butter in a bowl
- Press mixture into a tart case
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set. Set aside.
- Mix SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with Honey and cream cheese together in a bowl until smooth
- Set aside 3 tablespoons of SKIPPY® mixture in a small bowl
- In a separate bowl: beat cream, icing sugar and vanilla to soft peaks
- Gently fold SKIPPY® mixture into cream mixture
- Spread half the combined mixture onto the prepared tart crust
- Press banana slices into the combined mixture
- Spread remaining cream on tart crust. Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate in a large bowl for 1 minute, or until melted
- Stir the 3 tablespoons of SKIPPY® mixture into the melted chocolate
- Using a piping bag, drizzle the mixture on the prepared tart
- Chill tart before cutting into wedges. Serve cold.
Recipe and picture courtesy of SKIPPY®
This peanut butter banana chocolate tart recipe is easy to prepare at home and is perfect with milk and coffee. We bet your entire family will love this recipe and honestly, what is better than chocolate.
So do give this recipe a try and let us know about your experience in the comments section given below.