National Day Parade 2018 tickets: Applications open from May 23
Applications for National Day Parade 2018 tickets will open from May 23 to June 3 this year. Here is what you need to know.
Applications for National Day Parade 2018 tickets will open from May 23 to June 3.
Singapore citizens and PRs can apply for tickets to the 2 preview shows on Jul 28 and Aug 4, or the National Day Parade (NDP) on Aug 9, to be held at The Float @ Marina Bay.
Applications for National Day Parade 2018 tickets
Here is what you need to know before applying for National Day Parade 2018 tickets:
- Singapore citizens and PRs who were not allocated tickets for the NDP last year will get priority this year.
- Those interested, can apply for tickets through SMS, online, or at SAM and AXS stations. Each person can make only one application, regardless of the mode.
- Applicants can apply for 2, 4 or 6 tickets. However, the lower the number of tickets applied for, the greater are the chances of obtaining them.
Each ticket admits one person to the parade. So, even children (including infants), must hold a valid ticket to be let in to the parade.
- For SMS, applicants may send a message to 71715 with the format: <NRIC number>SPACE<number of tickets>SPACE<NDP/P1/P2>SPACE<mobile number>.
- For online applications, visit https://www.ndp.org.sg/
- Tickets will be allocated via an electronic ballot, and not on a first-come-first-served basis. The balloting results are final and there will be no appeal.
- Successful applicants will be notified from Jun 25 to Jul 2 via the contact number provided in the application. They can collect their tickets from Jul 6 to 8 and Jul 13 to 15, between 10 am and 7 pm, at the National Gallery Singapore.
(Source: Channel NewsAsia)