Kumoya Singapore X My Little Pony pop-up cafe from Sep 27 to Dec 30 2018!
Cute stuff. Bronies unite!!!
Little ones (and their mums and dads) are in for a treat (pun unintended) this coming Sep 27 to Dec 30 2018 — My Little Pony Cafe in Singapore is happening!
And we think this super-kawaii pop-up cafe will leave you going “Aww…!”
My Little Pony Cafe in Singapore (Pop-Up Cafe)
The My Little Pony (MLP) Pop-up cafe is a collaboration with Kumoya Singapore, a Singapore based Japanese-French inspired cafe.
If you didn’t make it to the pop-up cafe in Harajuku, Japan, last year, then this is the next best option to get your MLP fix!
For those with a sweet tooth, you will definitely love the much-raved-about Shibuya toasts. They even have a galaxy cake that is oh-so-aesthetically-pleasing!
The Menu: All Hail the Six Star Ponies!
*Rainbows and happy colours*
Oozing with sparkling cuteness, the menu will feature the six star ponies: Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle.
- Nacho Cheese Fries ($10.90)
- Truffle Fries ($11.90)
- Golden Sweet Potato Fries ($10.90)
- Karaage Chicken with Shoyu Glaze ($12.90)
- Friendship Meets Love Seafood Curry Rice ($28.90)
- Magic Friendship Rainbow Big Breakfast ($24.90)
- Bowl of Rainbow Fun Udon Soup with Ebi ($21.90)
- Pinkie Pie Playful Waffles with Karaage Chicken ($23.90)
- Twilight Sparkle Soaring Skies Chicken Katsu Burger ($22.90)
- Magical Princesses with Magic Potion Galaxy Cake ($21.90)
- Candylicious Rainbow Fruity Shibuya Toast ($24.90)
- Pinkie Pie Pack-a-Punch Strawberry Cake ($17.90)
- Twilight Sparkle Pancakes Parfait Paradise ($19.90)
- Flying Fun Time Mango Berries Shibuya Toast ($23.90)
- Rainbow Dash Fluffy Clouds Bubblegum Soda with Fluffy Cotton Candy ($12.90)
- Twilight Sparkle Sparkling Water Melon Soda With Fluffy Cotton Candy ($12.90)
- Besties Hot Chocolate ($9.90)
- Better Together Hot Latte ($9.90)
Here’s the full menu at My Little Pony Cafe in Singapore:
Do take note that there is a minimum spending of S$10.00 per person.
Pop-up Period: Sept. 27 (from 12pm) to Dec. 30, 2018 (Thursday)
Address: 8 Jalan Klapa Singapore 199320
Email: [email protected]
MRT: Bugis Station
Before Sultan Mosque): 7, 32, 51, 61, 63, 80, 145, 175, 197
Opposite Stamford Primary School: 2,12, 33,133 ,NR7
Opposite Textile Centre: 107, 107M
Along Sultan Plaza: 107, 107M, 961, 961C, 980
Tuesdays to Thursdays & Sundays: 12pm-9pm
Fridays & Saturdays: 12pm-10pm
*Menu picture credits to Mothership
My Little Pony in Singapore: 5 Reasons the little ones will LOVE this movie!
13 child-friendly pop songs with clean lyrics for kiddy parties
Heart Failure In Babies: Heartbroken Singapore Dad Shares His Grief
Pregnant Woman Says She Vomited And Had Diarrhoea Over 100 Times After Eating at Eng's Heritage Northpoint City