This economical and practical confinement recipe is high in nutrition. Plus, Black Fungus improves the complexion and helps relieve constipation. And this particular recipe serves one.
What you need:
- 10g shredded black Chinese fungus, soaked
- 30g cardoncello mushroom/king oyster mushroom, sliced
- 20g ginger, peeled and finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 20ml cooking rice wine or glutinous rice wine
- 100ml water
- Salt to taste
What you do:
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the ginger and fry till fragrant.
- Add the black fungus, mushrooms and stir-fry briskly for a moment.
- Stir in the water, bring to a boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Season to taste with wine and salt.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.
Related: Black vinegar trotter
Related: Sesame oil chicken
Related: Black beans herbal soup